NEW to FBC?
When are your services?
- 9:45 AM – Sunday School – Classes for all ages
- 11:00 AM – Morning Worship Service
- 11:00 AM – Children’s Church Provided
- 6:00 PM – Evening Worship Service
- 7:00 PM – Mid-week Prayer Service
- 7:00 PM – Lighthouse Clubs for children
- 7:00 PM – Teens in F.O.C.U.S. Club
There are nursery facilities provided for all services.
What can I expect on my first visit?
- As you drive onto our property, you’ll find plenty of places to park; and as you approach the main auditorium, one of our ushers will meet you and direct you to the right classes and services. They can also answer other questions you may have.
- Most adults attend our morning worship service where they enjoy the beautiful and inspiring music from the choir, quartets, ensembles, and soloists. The music is always followed by a clear, helpful, and challenging Bible message from Pastor Dale Freeman. This service is a little over one hour in length. Also, at 9:45 AM, we host Bible classes for all ages. These classes are smaller group settings where you are invited to meet people, perhaps enjoy some coffee, and hear a teaching lesson directly applicable to your life stage. In many people’s opinons, the best way to get to know people at Fellowship Baptist Church is to attend one of these Bible classes.
Where do I take my children?
- From infants to teens, we have something special for every age group. At every service there are safe, clean, and staffed nurseries for children three years old and under. You can enjoy the service worry-free, knowing that you will be notified should the nursery need you. For children four years old through third grade there are fun, friendly, and Bible-centered classes. For your fourth-twelfth graders, we have three different age-appropriate classes for them. We even provide a special-needs class in case your child needs special and unique attention. All of our classes are staffed with trained, friendly, and well-qualified teachers and helpers who will make church exciting and memorable for your child.
- We will gladly help you find the appropriate nurseries, classes, and services for every person in your family. Our greeters and ushers can be found around the building, and they will gladly help direct and even escort you to the right place.
Is there a dress code?
- There is not a dress code at Fellowship Baptist Church for our guests. Our ministry leaders and many in our church family dress in more traditional “Sunday” dress; however, our main goal is that you feel both welcome and comfortable on your visit here at FBC.
Who is Pastor Dale Freeman?
- Pastor Dale Freeman has been the senior Pastor of Fellowship Baptist Church since August of 2006. He has been in the ministry for over 30 years and has had the privilege of Pastoring for over 25 years.
Am I expected to participate in the offering?
- No, we don’t invite you for your money. We hope that during your visit, you enjoy a warm and friendly atmosphere. Please do not feel obligated to give in the offering.
Have more questions?
- If there’s something we missed on this list, just email us, give us a call, or ask someone when you arrive. Whether you’re new to the area and looking for a church home, or if it’s been a long time since you’ve attended church at all, we hope your first visit at FBC will be wonderful! We exist to serve you and your family, and we hope you’ll feel right at home from the very first moment you step onto our property the Lord has blessed us with. Please let us know how we can serve you better, and we can’t wait to meet you this Sunday!
TIMES + LOCATION
Sunday School 9:45 A.M. – Classes for all ages.
Sunday Morning Service 11:00 A.M.
Sunday Evening Service 6:00 P.M.
Wednesday Evening Service 7:00 P.M.
- Lighthouse Kid’s Club (grades K4-3rd)
- Lighthouse Junior’s Club (grades 4-6th)
- Teens in F.O.C.U.S. (grades 7-12th)
*Nursery (birth-1 year/2-3 years) provided for all services.
Address:725 Gate Road Madison, VA 22727